This is the third unit competency for Basic Competency that covers the knowledge, skills and attitudes in promoting career growth and advancement, specifically to integrate personal objectives with organizational goals set and meet work priorities and maintain professional growth and development.
Upon completion of this module, you must be able to :
1. Integrate personal objectives with organizational goals
2. Set and meet work priorities
3. Maintain professional growth and development
This is the first Unit of Competency for Basic Competencies. A 4-hr course which covers the knowledge, skills and attitudes required to gather, interpret and convey information in response to workplace requirements.
After completing this unit, you are expected to:
1. Obtain and convey workplace information.
2. Speak English at a basic operational level.
3. Participate in workplace meetings and discussions.
4. Complete relevant work-related documents